Software Applications Trainer
Job Description Overview
The Software Applications Trainer’s role is to deliver training to customers of All American Solutions about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in support of their objectives. This individual is responsible for designing, delivering, and improving software applications training programs and related courseware.
Responsibilities – Strategy & Planning
- Coordinate with VP of Operations to assess customer training needs and objectives.
- Create, administer, analyze, and report on effectiveness and customer satisfaction.
Develop and coordinate an overall software applications training curriculum for All American Customers. Design, develop, and deliver software applications training programs and individual classes.
Instructors Needed For:
- Microsoft Office Suite, Social Media, Android, iPhone training and Internet Search Secrets.
- Develop and deliver new courses for new and existing software applications, including all course materials.
- Review training materials and documentation and keep them up to date.
- Create and communicate training schedules in consultation with VP of Operations.
- Establish and maintain a database to track training participants’ status and results.
- Create and administer training event feedback mechanisms. Analyze results, make recommendations for training improvement, and integrate changes in curriculum and/or courses.
Formal Education & Certification
- 3-5 years experience teaching Microsoft Certification (or) equivalent.
Knowledge & Experience
- Experience with staff development and/or human resources management.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of enterprise and desktop applications, specifically MS Office and Mac software.
- Proven experience with adult learning principles, methodologies, and course design techniques.
- Knowledge of trends in computer technology relating to software.
- Experience with building and maintaining course and participant databases.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including instructional and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and consistent positive attitude.
- Ability to conduct research into course development and delivery concepts, as well as technical software issues.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
This is an independent contractor, virtual position with the ability to work from home.
Fluency in English is mandatory. Spanish as a second language is desirable.
COMPENSATION: 40 dollars per instruction hour.